• While you're checking out one of our helpful topics....
  • Want to learn about race vehicle design and construction? Find out how to build your own race car with our learning resources for the aspiring designer and constructor. Learn about race car basics and tips, download design aids, and find race car design and construction books with the help of our Race Car Book Finder!

Visit our information site at www.BuildYourOwnRaceCar.com

Got questions about race vehicle design and construction? Our forums are here to help answer those questions and make your project a success, whether it be a street car, a rider mower, a 4WD desert racer or a Formula 1 car.

We're just getting started as a forum community, but we'll do our best to answer all the questions posted. Sign up (It's free!) with us as a member and post your question today!

Congratulations

Eduardo

Congratulations

Postby Eduardo » Tue May 31, 2016 1:14 pm

Good Morning. I am Brazilian and rookie and I'm in search of information on building my first car. And searching the Internet I found this website. It is of great help. Congratulations. Sorry English. :D :D

admin
Site Admin

Re: Congratulations

Postby admin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:48 am

Thank you Eduardo for your kind comments and I apologize for not responding sooner...my spam filter keeps removing legit emails. I am glad you found the site very useful. We are hoping to add more content soon--a lot going on right now!

BTW: You're english is better than my Portuguese :D

adminbuggy

Re: Congratulations

Postby adminbuggy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:41 am

Bonjour,
J'ai récemment découvert le travail d'un jeune concepteur qui se développe en France... impressionnant ! buggys, rallye..
https://www.instagram.com/revol.concept/

Return to “General”